[Lazarus] Fast drawing to canvas

Darius Blaszyk dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Wed Feb 8 14:20:00 CET 2012

Thanks Graeme. Very interesting indeed. I could not find the imlib2 binding code. Do you have it somewhere? Although I didn't ask for loading, it could actually help. Now I stream pngs from dist to a TPortableNetworkGraphic object. Perhaps this is the bottleneck? I will profile my code later. But it might be a solution.

Regards, Darius