[Lazarus] Add notification to callstack change.

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Wed Feb 8 18:05:42 CET 2012

On 08/02/2012 16:52, Everton Vieira wrote:
> Can I make the gdb to log the behavior of an app, or some units?

Tracepoints maybe?

http://www.delorie.com/gnu/docs/gdb/gdb_72.html

I havent used them myself, so I cant comment...

See my other mail

You can run your app in lazarus (but you need 0.9.31) and record all
sort of thinks, without "stopping" your app

well it will need to pause for a moment to collec the data, but it will
not loose focus.
And "DumpStack" takes time too. So real time behaviour is lost either way.

Breakpoints can add snapshots. To do that check the breakpoint properties.

In 0.9.31 is a Debug history window.
(the last 25 are shown (click the camera fore more)

- All watches are recorded
- local variables
- top 5 stack frames (but if you have the stack window open, more than 5)