[Lazarus] Lazarus frozen on F1

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 10:27:00 CET 2012

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:23 AM, Sven Barth <pascaldragon at googlemail.com> wrote:
> This is not true. Maybe on your system (and mine as well) "/tmp" is mounted
> as a ramfs (or tmpfs), but on Felipe's system it might be a normal directory
> on an e.g. ext3 filesystem...

Yep, on Mageia it is mounted on ext3

> That's what I'd like to know as well. If it occured because of a crash
> though than there might not be much that can be done.

I don't remember anymore, but still I don't remember any other program
which would do such a thing, freeze due to a file lock. Throw an error
message saying that I may have to clean the file lock, sure, like
subversion and truecrypt do, but freeze?

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho