[Lazarus] Extending FCL documentation

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 12:47:48 CET 2012

On 9 February 2012 11:57, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:

> Of course you can :-)
> Looks like you didn't notice the <topic> feature of FPDoc?

Yes I know about "additional topics" in fpdoc. I have used fpdoc for
many many years. :) I have also used that feature on occasions, but it
doesn't come close to what you need for context sensitive application
help.

  http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/apidocs/additionaltopics.html

Also, fpdoc requires source code to function. So why would you want to
fiddle with source code files, when you are creating application help,
which some accountant might read when he struggles with your
accounting package.

Again, you are trying to squeeze fpdoc into a feature-set it was NOT
designed or intended for.

  - Graeme -