[Lazarus] IDE Main Window: height is too small and cannot resize (Linux/GTK2)

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 11:51:45 CET 2012

2012/2/9, Bart <bartjunk64 at gmail.com>:
> Just updated Lazarus to r35276 on Linux GTK2 / Fpc 2.6.0.
>
> The IDE's main window (the one with the component palette) now has
> lost some pixels in its height (appr. 15), and half of the component
> pallette has become invisible.
> The main IDE window isn't resizable anymore, only minimize and close
> buttons are available.
>
> Anyone else seen this?
> Can it be fixed?
> (I tried Tools -> Options -> Environment -> Windows, but that will not
> let me set position/height for main IDE window).

Bart, see : http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=1020
Can you please attach a screenshot there so that me and others can see
the effect.
I tested on Windows, Linux GTK2 and QT and there was always some
"safety margin".
The main window should still be resizable just as before. I only
changed the Height constraint.

Juha