[Lazarus] IDE Main Window: height is too small and cannot resize (Linux/GTK2)

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 16:00:09 CET 2012

On 2/10/12, Juha Manninen <juha.manninen62 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Bart, see : http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=1020

> Can you please attach a screenshot there so that me and others can see
> the effect.

There is a screenshot aatached to my original post here.

> The main window should still be resizable just as before. I only
> changed the Height constraint.

And that seems to be the problem exactly.

My original report wasn't totally accurate, I can resize width in all
directions, but I cannot resize height > 85 pixels (I can make it
smaller).

(B.t.w. the options menu for this entry is called "Main menu", which
to me suggest a TMainMeu on the main IDE window)

Bart