[Lazarus] IDE Main Window: height is too small and cannot resize (Linux/GTK2)

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Fri Feb 10 21:26:03 CET 2012

Bart schrieb:
> On 2/10/12, zeljko <zeljko at holobit.net> wrote:
>> @Bart, can you try to change it from 85 to 100 ? 100 should be better then
>> 110
>
> I tried that via Options menu (and by manually altering
> environmentoptions.xml), and it does not work.
>
> If I should change it in the Lazarus code, where is this defined?

See TMainIDE.Create in Main.pp for the default values. The exact
behaviour and size depends on many factors, mainly hidden somewhere in
the FormCreator and more, see IDEWindowIntf.pas. I already started to
patch this unit, in order to make an IDEDockMaster work, but could not
yet make it work as it should :-(

DoDi