[Lazarus] RE : RE : Trunk IDE won't display project's main form

Ludo Brands ludo.brands at free.fr
Sat Feb 11 14:29:35 CET 2012

> > When starting lazarus from console, do you get any error
> messages in
> > the console?
>
> Nothing unexpected :-(
>
> 0 1>markMLl at pye-dev-07:/usr/local/share/lazarus-trunk$ ./*gtk2
> Xlib:  extension "RANDR" missing on display "localhost:11.0".
> TMainIDE.ParseCmdLineOptions:
>    PrimaryConfigPath="/home/markMLl/.lazarus"
>    SecondaryConfigPath="/etc/lazarus"
> NOTE: codetools config file not found - using defaults
> NOTE: help options config file not found - using defaults
> TMainIDE.DoOpenProjectFile select form in designer:
> HeavyWethersForm:THeavyWethersForm TDesigner

So there is no problem with components not being created because of
properties not understood, etc.

Could you take a look at the main form's lfm to check if the form
coordinates (top, left, width, height) are well inside the screen. I don't
remember the exact circumstances but there was in the past a problem with
coordinates moving out every time the form was saved. Your form could simply
be off screen or 1 pixel heigh.

Ludo