[Lazarus] Documentation contribution

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Sat Feb 11 18:21:00 CET 2012

Martin schrieb:
 > However, if the person, who founds it has the ability to add a note,
then he can also immediately correct it. Knowing it is misleading, does
imply knowing what it was meant to say. So rewording the existing
content should be possible.

In general this is not correct. If I see that variables mentioned in the
documentation do not exist in the source I don't know automatically
which variables to replace them with (if any). Or when I tested things
and find that it does not behave as mentioned in the documentation I
also don't know how it's meant to work.

 > If he person is not sure, about it being misleading or not, but
believes it might be. Then better ask first before  adding a note

You know that this is impractical if you need to wait for an answer each
time you stumble over errors. What happens if no one has an answer
(within a given time)?