[Lazarus] Documentation contribution

felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 23:03:39 CET 2012

Em 11/02/2012, às 12:26, Hans-Peter
> Just another idea: Can't we delay a solution to the next release?
> Then we can have the annotated documentation in the trunk, and a finalized version in the release branch.

Unfortunately no, because we are deploying Lazarus Svn for example with our Android support in magazines, that's something serious and our documentation in such deployment needs to look serious too. And a huge amount of people use our snapshots and svn

> Ah, another idea: can we leave revision notes in the docs, as invisible comments, to indicate when an issue has been revised?.......... Aren't we *both* right in our assumptions, that the Arc description was (slightly) outdated, but was still valid except for the changed parameter names?
> Peace? ;-)

Yes, I agree we are both right and I am sorry if I was rude, I apologise for I should have contacted you or converted the notes into comments and I am willing to agree  to a common solution, let's put the notes as XML comments or what ever other way which Fpdoc supports :)

I always edit the XML manually so I surely won't accidentally change anything

Felipe