[Lazarus] Documentation contribution

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Sun Feb 12 12:31:28 CET 2012

Mattias Gaertner schrieb:

>     Documentation rework, removes aprox. 600 occurences of [?] and other
>     non-sense from the documentation
>
> Thanks. It seems the pattern is [...?].
>
> Dodi, is this the only pattern?

See StyleGuide.txt:

Everybody can add revision marks.
I use brackets for now, to indicate passages with questionable content:
[?] unclear wording, possibly wrong. Long: [what's this?]
[???] unreadable or definitely wrong description.
[~] somebody else should make this proper and nice English.
[!] Incompatible or wrong implementation, e.g. [Delphi incompatible!]

When such notes shall no more be added, please update this file accordingly.

One last note:
When it is unwanted or impossible to add notes to the documents in e.g.
FPDoc Editor, what's the preferred procedure then? Are bug reports
required, or what's the suggested way to ask for clarification or
correction of incomplete or wrong documentation?

DoDi