[Lazarus] Should the "at" word be painted as reserved word ?

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 13 11:04:33 CET 2012

Am 13.02.2012 10:28 schrieb "Hans-Peter Diettrich" <DrDiettrich1 at aol.com>:
>> Also I am not sure if it currently is worth the work (after all it must
ONLY be in that very specific context, the way the scanning works, the
scanner may only have a fragment of the statement when decision is due)

> Right, see:
>

>> There are other things too:
>>>
>>> 1. Why SynPasHighlighter thinks that "contains" is a keyword (and
>>> types it in bold)?
>

> This applies only to library units, but these differ from other units
only by
>  library mylib;
> in contrast to
>  unit myunit;
> near the begin of the file. Should the syntax highlighter really remember
such subtle file type differences?

You're wrong. "contains" (along with "requires") is only a keyword in
package files not library files.

E.g.

package Foobar;

contains