[Lazarus] Adding Notes in FPDoc

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Mon Feb 13 19:14:03 CET 2012

Michael Van Canneyt schrieb:

> On Mon, 13 Feb 2012, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:
>
>> Michael Van Canneyt schrieb:
>>
>>> People need to agree on:
>>>
>>> 1) Which attributes to support by default.
>>> 2) What values the attributes can take.
>>> 3) what to do if an attribute is absent.
>>
>> IMO we have to agree in the first place about the *intended use* for
>> the notes.
>
> I'm sure you'll have wonderful discussions with the Lazarus team.

Why me?

>> The first implementation looks like an "Errata" sheet, referring to
>> the entire document.
>
> If by "document" you mean package or module, I think you understood it
> wrong then.

The document here is the entity, referred to in the notes.

> It is implemented on a topic level. i.e you can associate notes with
> each <element>.

Then the entire <element> is the document/context.

> Everybody is eagerly awaiting your patches for the documentation editors...

I thought that we are discussing the roadmap, before any (premature)
implementation?

And before you ask for patches: please document the code to be patched,
so that somebody else has a reasonable chance when putting his hands on
it :-]

DoDi