[Lazarus] user web front-end to fpdoc (LUFDOC)

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 21:17:24 CET 2012

 13 February 2012 14:48, Hans-Peter Diettrich  wrote:

> Nice, but I could not find any references to the software. Is it still
> available, supported...?

I can't remember if it was ever released. The author, Lars (aka z505)
is still active in the fpc-pascal and mseide mailing list (I don't
think he uses Lazarus at all). Lars posted a message 12 day ago in
fpc-pascal. I'm sure if you search the z505.com domain, you should
find his email address too, or simply post in fpc-pascal with the
subject line "LUFDOC <something>" - I'm sure that should draw his
attention. :)

  - Graeme -