[Lazarus] Looking for a general text editor

Roberto P. padovani.r at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 14:50:55 CET 2012

Hi Graeme,

I'll go straight to the point without any shame: may I have your calculator
and, eventually, the installer program?
Unfortunately I've little to share, because I'm an hw engineer and my sw
has very little or no "public" utility.
The only one vaguely useful (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ardp/) has
been downloaded 3 or 4 times in total.

Thanks anyway, especially for the efforts in fpGUI !!!

R#

Il giorno 14 febbraio 2012 12:48, Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com