[Lazarus] installing chm help

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Feb 15 12:59:52 CET 2012

On 02/15/2012 11:50 AM, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:

> Nope. Simply download the additional CHM files, and it works as expected.
I once asked how the CHM help can be configured to search across
multiple files. I never got a positive answer. But things might be
improved by now.
> Learn to use the existing one first, before praising other systems.
The current discussions pointed out so many drawbacks regarding the CHM
help, that I was not eager to try it (while DocvView does work rather
nicely for me).

-Michael