[Lazarus] installing chm help

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Wed Feb 15 13:25:10 CET 2012

Graeme Geldenhuys schrieb:

> Once again you are creating unnecessary work for yourself. Michael van
> Canneyt has already documented all the basic (built-in) types in the
> FPC Language Reference (the chapter on Types). Can't get more clear
> than that.

Sorry, I just tried "SmallInt" and could not find an according entry.
Even "types" leads to a single meaningless sentence about "unit types" :-(

That's why I added topics for all these identifiers, which then can link
to an overview or whatsoever, for more precise information.

It's like with the information in a wiki: an entry is useless if it
cannot be found.

DoDi