[Lazarus] installing chm help

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 11:11:37 CET 2012

On 16 February 2012 11:13, Michael Schnell  wrote:
> using the "external tool" interface not not the "help package" interfaces
> (like chmhelppkg). Maybe Graeme can improve this.

As I mentioned numerous times, I believe the "external tools"
interface works better with DocView than the "help package
integration" interface. I don't believe there will be any benefits to
implementing the latter. But, if I have any free time some day, I'll
make such a package - no promises though.

  - Graeme -