[Lazarus] Editor File Manager in Windows menu

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 17:37:46 CET 2012

  SrcEdit.EditorComponent.CommandProcessor(ecSave, '', nil)
did not really work, but this did:
  LazarusIDE.DoSaveEditorFile(SrcEdit, [])

> Selection is easier anyway IMHO.
> If I want a single file (saved or closed), then checkbox is rather annoying.

Now these 2 things are mixed. You can use a single selection to
activate and close a file (there is a popup menu).
But, you must use checkboxes for multiple file operations. I
understand it could be done with selections, too.
Maybe I must rethink it...

Martin, one more question if you don't mind: How to change editor tab
order? If you don't remember the answer by hart, I can study the code
later and find out myself.

Thanks for all the info. I will look at it later.

Juha