[Lazarus] Lazbuild search path

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Fri Feb 17 19:57:47 CET 2012

On Fri, 17 Feb 2012 15:29:45 -0300
Leonardo M. Ramé <l.rame at griensu.com> wrote:

> Hi, I'm trying to use Lazbuild from a cron job in a server to create
> nightly builds. Our projects are developed on machines with different
> paths for libraries, and I would like to know how to force Lazbuild to
> ignore the search-path specified in the .lpi file, and use a new one.
>
> How can I do that?

Why does you lpi contain wrong search paths?

Make the search paths relative.

Put the platform specific parts into packages.

Use macros.
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/IDE_Macros_in_paths_and_filenames

Use environment options and the macro env.

Otherwise:
Copy the lpi and change the search paths there.

Mattias