[Lazarus] Editor File Manager in Windows menu

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 01:26:55 CET 2012

2012/2/17, Martin <lazarus at mfriebe.de>:
> procedure TSourceNotebook.MoveEditor(OldPageIndex, NewPageIndex: integer);

  TSourceNotebook.MoveEditor(...)
is protected, so I used:
  TSourceNotebook.NotebookPages.Move(...)

> If you allow sorting tabs, how do you display files, that are open in
> several windows?

Now it lists all windows in all editor windows and allows moving them
inside the same window. If you try to move over the boundary, you get
a "List index out bounds" error.
I will look at it later.

Zeljan, a future version will use TListView + Checkable. It may take
some time though. I would like to implement the filter edit control
for TListView at the same go.

Juha