[Lazarus] Fast drawing to canvas

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Thu Feb 23 14:16:10 CET 2012

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 02:01:22PM +0100, Sven Barth wrote:
> > I still have some code that does this. (OpenGL viewer widget + image type
> > that supports a few basic kinds of bmp and png).
> >
> > But it is Delphi XE generics code, and I need some bugs fixed first :-)
>
> Somehow I have the feeling that the last statement was meant for me... ^^

Well, then it is still not in release versions, so that was more or less
fun. Also you are not the only one, I also have an handfull of bugs in the
embarcadero tracker :-)

It is possible to manually expand the generics though. I didn't, because i
wanted to preserve inlining functionality here and there.

The GL code was originally written by Ales, and I've expanded it since. The
GL code is not generics dependent, the base type however is.