[Lazarus] Tools broken (Win32)

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Mon Feb 27 06:05:25 CET 2012

Mattias Gaertner schrieb:
> On Sun, 26 Feb 2012 18:43:05 +0100
> Hans-Peter Diettrich <DrDiettrich1 at aol.com> wrote:
>
>> Currently the Code Explorer doesn't show anything for controls.pp.
>> Navigation in this unit also is impossible, due to an parser error:
>>
>> D:\git2\lazarus\lcl\controls.pp(28,20) Error: "interface" expected, but
>> end of file found
>
> Can you reproduce it after restarting the IDE?

Only a rebuild of the IDE solved this problem, using FPC trunk. It may
be an FPC version problem, specific to 2.6 or older?

I suspect a problem in the handling of $I or in the specific content of
{$I lcl_defines.inc}. The same problem occured with forms.pp, on the
same include, while (some) other units were not affected.

DoDi