[Lazarus] A game developed with Lazarus.

Kjow antispammoni at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 09:18:45 CET 2012

2012/2/13 Kjow <antispammoni at gmail.com>:
> Hi all!
>
> I added to the Lazarus wiki a video game I developed with Lazarus and
> GLScene:
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?title=Projects_using_Lazarus#Slot_Cars_-_The_Video_Game
>
> At moment there is a demo to download and two videos on youtube. I'm looking
> for some commercial partners to distribuite it (like Steam and similar) and
> the full version is coming soon. :)

Just to let you know that I released a new demo with a lot better
graphics, some bugfixing and better performance.
There is also a new screenshot in the wiki:

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?title=Projects_using_Lazarus#Slot_Cars_-_The_Video_Game

Let me know what you think about my game :)

Best Regards,
Kjow