[Lazarus] What is the most widely used Pascal on Linux and other Unix variants?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 23:21:31 CET 2012

On 27 February 2012 22:48, Marco van de Voort wrote:

> I'm not sure if products that hinge on the last version of a series are
> really relevant.

My point was more about the fact that Scooter Software has applied
there own fixes to CLX, and have also upgraded their Kylix 3 to use
Qt3 (instead of Qt 2.3 which came with Kylix). If they shared all
there Kylix enhancements, I have no idea. I also know there is a huge
bunch of "unofficial fixes" that can be installed over Kylix 3. So at
least the framework around Kylix has grown, after is was "considered"
to be dead.

Also, Kylix 3 is still perfectly fine for web development work.

  - Graeme -