[Lazarus] Why the Java became so strong?

Rigel R. rigel at gbg.bg
Tue Feb 28 13:19:01 CET 2012

Thanks for answers, but you know when you begin with Web programing. Before anything was written in other languages ​​and will be difficult to change people's understanding. Which mobile devices are the bes for Lazarus programing?

And after Lukasz Sokol blame me for troll no sense to continue.

>От:  Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho

 >Относно: Re: [Lazarus] Why the Java became so strong?
 >До: Lazarus mailing list
 >Изпратено на: Вторник, 2012, Февруари 28 10:43:08 EET

 >2012/2/28 Rigel Rigel :
 >> I think Java is a C/C++
dialect.