[Lazarus] Can't compile trunk with fpc 2.4.5 under ubuntu

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 28 14:37:19 CET 2012

Am 28.02.2012 14:20, schrieb Michael Schnell:
 > On 02/28/2012 02:13 PM, Sven Barth wrote:
 >> Did you even look at my code?
 >
 > Sorry, I did not want to be rude, but I understand that this is in fact
 > _your_ code and not supplied by the RTL which is what this part of the
 > discussion was about.
 >
 > Thanks anyway,
 > -Michael

This might be, but this shows that we do not need to extend the compiler
with yet another managed type when all we need is already available. In
theory I could stuff that code into a unit together with a TBytesList
(as the base type should then be TBytes) and then one could propose this
unit to be added to fcl-base...

Regards,
Sven