[Lazarus] Why the Java became so strong?

William Oliveira Ferreira bdexterholland at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 17:34:23 CET 2012

That's just the way i understand the meaning of community and opensource
projects: Everyone helping with what they can (if they want), not just a
little group...

Today, i simply can't get the lazarus' source and solve a bug because i
have a limted knowledge of how it works internally but i can submit bugs on
mantis, that's a way that i can help. On my environment, with my friends, i
can promove lazarus and help them to write some applications, write
tutorials, etcs...
William de Oliveira Ferreira
Bacharel em Sistemas de Informação