[Lazarus] Why the Java became so strong?

Marc Santhoff M.Santhoff at web.de
Tue Feb 28 18:02:55 CET 2012

Am Dienstag, den 28.02.2012, 13:25 -0300 schrieb William Oliveira
Ferreira:
> sometimes all lazarus' users wanna see core team do something that
> themselves can

I absolutely agree with you. Because I do I'd like to ask you to do two
things:

1. Please answer to the mail you're referring to - which is not mine in
this case, I did not target the "core developers" at all.

2. Do not top post, instead try to reply inline, so anyone can
understand, what part of the mail you are talking about.

<rant>
If poeple would stop ranting or complaining, real work could be getting
done. Why do discussions like this end up in the same complaints any
time?
</rant>

Sorry for being very direct while trying to put some positive criticism,
Marc

[ ... TOFU deleted ... ]

--
Marc Santhoff <M.Santhoff at web.de>