[Lazarus] Missing Documentation

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 11:34:07 CET 2012

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 10:43 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys
<graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> And, what's the point is me doing an HTML (from the wiki) to INF
> conversion, and then the next day somebody updates the wiki pages
> again. The INF (or CHM) help would always be out of date.

I think it would be perfectly fine to generate 1 new offline IDE CHM
for each release and ship Lazarus with it. The release won't change
anyway, and the IDE dialogs can change, so it is not desirable to use
the latest docs with a released Lazarus. If you can contribute
something which can generate such a wiki to CHM conversion, then I
suppose it could be repeated in the future with much less work then
the first time.

For SVN users the best option would be the wiki still.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho