[Lazarus] Why the Java became so strong?

William Oliveira Ferreira bdexterholland at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 13:09:20 CET 2012

I'm thinking here, a tool like we have on php.net that allows everyone
to post comments on wiki pages should be good to keep somethings as it
goes by now. many people post case of use of functions, alternate
routines, when they shouldn't be used, etc. it's easy enable user's
comment on lazarus' wiki pages?