[Lazarus] editor toolbar's buttons glyph

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 15:45:22 CET 2012

On 29 February 2012 16:07, William Oliveira Ferreira  wrote:

> Sure, here it is...

OK, as I suspected... most of your toolbar actions you chose are not
from the IDEMainMenu, but rather from other popup menus like the
SourceEditor.  Such popup menus (like in the case of the Source
Editor), don't have glyphs assigned to them - thus the toolbar gives
the default thunderbolt glyph. The most reliable location (with
glyphs) is the IDEMainMenu tree hierarchy - but then again, not all
menu items have glyphs associated with them.

Attached is a semi-fixed version, where I replaced the Cut/Copy/Paste
actions, to rather use the IDEMainMenu entries. They now display the
correct glyphs.

If you don't understand what I mean, please do a comparison between
the attached XML file, and the one you currently have.

  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net