[Lazarus] Missing Documentation

Marc Santhoff M.Santhoff at web.de
Wed Feb 29 21:40:01 CET 2012

Am Mittwoch, den 29.02.2012, 13:47 -0600 schrieb John Repucci:
>         Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 19:32:47 +0100
>         From: Marc Santhoff <M.Santhoff at web.de>
>         Subject: Re: [Lazarus] Missing Documentation
>         <lazarus at lists.lazarus.freepascal.org>
>
>         Am Mittwoch, den 29.02.2012, 18:15 +0100 schrieb Hans-Peter
>         Diettrich:
>         > Marc Santhoff schrieb:
>
>         That's what I was saying, there could be some index pages. But
>         after
>         looking ati those index pages are already there, you named
>         one. No idea
>         of a better organization of the wiki yet ...
>
> (Not that I'm volunteering, mind you, but ...)
> Is it possible to get a listing of all of the wiki pages?
>
> Every time I search the wiki or get terse responses to my questions
> (ie: RTFW - read the FINE wiki), I suspect there is a lot more info in
> the wiki than I find with my search queries.

A complete index, yes. To the right on

  http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/

under the headline "Navigation" there is a link to it. But you have to
type in at least one char to see something, because there are so much
pages that a full a-z index would be far too huge to show in one page.

Example for typing only an "a" and hitting search:

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?title=Special%3AAllpages&from=a&namespace=0

--
Marc Santhoff <M.Santhoff at web.de>