[Lazarus] Custom OS/CPU targets for FPC - build help

David Unric dunric29a at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 13:45:15 CET 2012

Hi,

I've read about cross compiling on the wiki, finaly managed to rebuild
sources and install compiled binaries and units however fpc's target OSes
did not changed and still missing support for Win64.
Sources were built with

make all OS_TARGET=win64 CPU_TARGET=x86_64
make crossinstall OS_TARGET=win64 CPU_TARGET=x86_64
INSTALL_PREFIX=\path\to\my\fpc

I can produce x86_64/win64 binaries manually with 'ppcrossx64'  but the
main fpc.exe still lacks win64 target, so I'm not able switch in Lazarus
between win32 and win64 targets.

The question is about including another target in fpc compiler so I need
not to call separate cross-compiler.

Take care.