[Lazarus] Tree Filter

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 13:25:11 CET 2012

I improved the TreeView component so it takes node visibility into account
when moving up/down in the visual list, and when calculating the node under
mouse click.
I used the TreeView's Node.Visible feature to filter a whole tree with the
TreeFilterEdit component.
Now it is used in SearchResults window. There already was a search feature
(made by "ask") but the new one is more usable. The original one supported
multiple comma separated search terms. It is not supported now but could be
implemented again in ListFilterEdit and TreeFilterEdit components.

Now it should be very easy to add filtering for any treeviews in the IDE.

BTW, looking at SearchResults code, it supports "skipped" items. I have
never seen them. How to test them?

Juha