[Lazarus] Units in package not found

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Mon Jan 16 05:35:32 CET 2012

I've created a package for the FPDoc units, for use in the FPDocManager
(see examples/fpdocmanager). While the IDE (code tools) can find all the
units in the package, I get an compiler error about units not found.
When I made the package "manual compile", most errors disappeared, but
when I patched the units, now again the unit "dwlinear" is not found:

PPU Loading D:\repos\fpc-2.5.trunk\utils\fpdoc\lib\i386-win32\dwlinear.ppu
PPU Source: dwlinear.pp not found
Recompiling dwlinear, checksum changed for dWriter
dwlinear.pp(11,21) Fatal: Can't find unit dwlinear used by FPDocManager

A very strange thing is the last error message, from within the unit
that cannot be found.

What's wrong?

DoDi