[Lazarus] Readme or instructions on how to setup fpweb combined demo on windows?

Joshua Lim joshua__lim at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 21 08:45:04 CET 2012

Hi,

I'm having difficulty making the combined demo work.  I'm using ext321,
and apache2, hope to receive some guidance.  Also, can the demo work
with mysql instead of firebird?

Thanks.  :)

My steps:-

1. I've placed combined.cgi in the cgi-bin directory and updated the
path in combined.html and users.html.
2. After that I installed Firebird server win32 and created a new
database, c:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_2_5\db\COMBINED.FB,
using "SQL Manager Lite for interbase and firebird".
3. Then i ran the sql script combined.sql
4. Next i configured combined.ini as follows:
[Database]
Path=c:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_2_5\db\COMBINED.FB
UserName=sysdba
Password=masterkey

I go to http://localhost/users.html, i can see extjs grid load but
nothing can be saved.  http://localhost/combined.html displays only an