[Lazarus] Lazarus and FPC FCL

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Sat Jan 21 19:58:56 CET 2012

Mattias Gaertner schrieb:

>> I also have a new problem in rebuilding the IDE:
>>
>> registerfcl.pas(43,3) Fatal: Can't find unit ServiceManager used by
>> RegisterFCL
>
> Have you altered the fcl.lpk? Check your svn diff.

I tried to modify it, but reverted when it turned out to be of no use.

Now it looks like an FPC problem: with 2.6 Lazarus builds and rebuilds
fine, but (currently) not with 2.7 where it already fails in "make clean
all". Unfortunately I need 2.7 for the FPDocManager, and every attempt
to build the project or package fails with similar errors, only the
not-found unit varies :-(

DoDi