[Lazarus] Help on FCL?

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Jan 23 14:10:41 CET 2012

On 01/23/2012 12:58 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> I'm not sure if you can follow instructions or not, but I give up
> trying to help you with that!
Graeme,

I'm thankful for your effort to help me on that issue. And the recent
message was (and the current one is) not meant to push you in any way.

IIRC the latest note I got from you on that behalf was (interpreted by
myself) that you intended to do/update a script or program of some kind
that is able (or configurable) to compile to *.inf files s all available
help sources (i.e. fpc, rtl, lcl, ...) and publish same in somewhere in
one of the the svns.

Thus (because I am not in a hurry) instead of trying to follow a
complicated and error prone procedure (supposedly needing to ask you for
help several times again), after my latest unsuccessful try to create
lcl.inf, I waited for your ready message.

Thanks again,
-Michael