[Lazarus] RE : RE : ActiveX control demo

Ludo Brands ludo.brands at free.fr
Mon Jan 23 14:49:18 CET 2012

These 2 problems have the same cause and are fixed in the patch in
http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=21077 :

-disambiguate method name for INVOKE_PROPERTYPUT and INVOKE_PROPERTYPUTREF
on same property (ado\msado25.tlb)

Using the latest fixes results in no errors for this typelib (I don't have
win7 32bit but used the dll in the wiaautsdk).

Ludo