[Lazarus] TProjectDescriptor doubt

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 02:01:41 CET 2012

2012/1/24 Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de>:
[...]
> The default is to *not* create the resource directive. There is nothing
> to explain.
>
> Please explain what you want to achieve.

In all the options I've tested is created the directive. Eg,
"Program", "Console application" and "Library". And in other projects,
eg. "CGI Application". sounds strange to create an icon in a CGI
application, right? :)

I already use, please see in; http://pastebin.com/3SczTFBj

> Not yet via the TProjectDesciptor. You can use project templates.

x'(

> Mattias

Thank you Mattias. ;)

--