[Lazarus] moving a project and its files

Roberto P. padovani.r at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 12:20:50 CET 2012

2012/1/25 Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de>

> On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 09:14:00 +0100
> "Roberto P." <padovani.r at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi List,
> >
> > I need to move a project from a folder to another one;
>
> Use your favorite file browser and copy/move the folder.

Ok, I wasn't clear....with "moving" I also meant that I have to rename it
while reconstructing it at the other place.
Meanwhile I discovered that somehow (maybe with the save project as?) the
auto-creation of the main form disappered from the list in the project
options, together with the corresponding line in the .lpr file.
After adding that back it works.

What are the files that have to be added to our versioning system to be
able to chekout a copy somewhere else? Or, which files are automatically
generated by lazarus?

Thanks