[Lazarus] Help on FCL?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 12:01:06 CET 2012

On 26 January 2012 10:20, Michael Schnell  wrote:

> The Delphi help offers with nice hints for the language itself including
> context sensitive "F1" on language keywords like "array" or "class" or
> "override" and such.

I have already had this ability for years with DocView and INF help
files. I simply told DocView which directory or help files to look at
(eg FPC compiler guide, language ref, FCL etc, and LCL or fpGUI class
docs). It takes 30 seconds to setup in Lazarus, MSEide, or even Delphi
IDE itself.

See the following web page for details.

  http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/docview_ide_integration.shtml

  - Graeme -