[Lazarus] Help on FCL?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 18:26:12 CET 2012

On 26 January 2012 17:06, Mattias Gaertner  wrote:

> That's because fpdoc does not automatically use/link the documentation of
> the inherited/ancestor identifier.

Ah, ok.

> @Michael: Is that feature planned or should links be set manually in all
> elements?

I actually implemented that some time ago for fpdoc IPF output (the
help source for binary INF files). It is controllable via an extra
parameter (--duplinkeddoc), but off by default. There was a reason why
it was not enabled by default or for all (or most) fpdoc output
formats, but I can't remember what that reason was. I'll have to
search my email conversations with Michael to find out. Michael, can
you remember?

  - Graeme -