[Lazarus] RE : RE : blank window

Ludo Brands ludo.brands at free.fr
Thu Jan 26 21:49:45 CET 2012

> Hmm.  All other gtk2 apps I've tried work fine, so I can't blame
> precise.  I don't get any warnings, though (but then I'm using lxde,
> not unity).  Thanks for trying this.
>
> Henry

LXDE in VM has the same problem. Recompiled lazarus with debug info and get
the same bt as you, only a little bit longer. The 2nd thread in
lll_lock_wait gets there from a call to g_main_context_pending from
gtk2widgets.inc line 2435.

I recompiled lazarus with USE_GTK_MAIN_OLD_ITERATION after downgrading to
34368 since 34639 broke compiling with USE_GTK_MAIN_OLD_ITERATION
(FIsLibraryInstance not defined). Lazarus is now running :)

Ludo