[Lazarus] Help on FCL?

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Fri Jan 27 10:20:13 CET 2012

On 01/26/2012 06:38 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> INF versions
>    http://sourceforge.net/projects/fpgui/files/fpGUI/Documentation/
OK. I downloaded the zip files, located the newest versions (in
docs_2011.zip) and created symlinks to have DocView find them.
>    Nearly completed Language Ref - that's if I ever get the time to work
>    on it. I'm doing a manual conversion from PDF (Latex) to INF, because
>    any auto-conversions looked crap (like the ref.chm - sorry Macro but
> it's true)
Still a lot of unusable paragraphs, but still a lot better than nothing.
Nonetheless if it would be possible top convert the Kylix (or Turbo
Delphi) files, this might be useful, to.

-Michael