[Lazarus] IDE problems when using record helper types

Bernd prof7bit at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 19:54:04 CEST 2012

2012/7/1 Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de>:

> The codetools should support it. But I have other priorities.

In an earlier post you said it simply skips the helper keyword, does
this mean they are parsed as if they were just normal records (or
classes) or did I misunderstand this and the code tools actually do
know these types as something special already?

Can you tell me the relevant units where these things happen and where
I should start looking for it if I (hypotetically) wanted to try
implementing it?

Bernd