[Lazarus] help needed on SQLite

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 10:54:04 CEST 2012

On 1-7-2012 22:59, Ing. Héctor F. Fiandor Rosario wrote:> Dear friends:

> i am a new users in BD and i would like to test the SQLite, but really,
> i can´t understand very well the tutorials obtained.
>
> I will appreciate very much to get in contact with one of the list´s
> member who has experience in SQLite to get a simple sample to reproduce
> from zero.
>
> thanks in advance
>
> Ing. Héctor F. Fiandor Rosario

Héctor,

Please don't try to start a new thread by replying to another thread. It
now appears as if you're responding to the "IDE problems when using
record helper types" thread.

It would help if you said which tutorials you used and what parts you
didn't understand/where it went wrong....

Actually, perhaps this might be better suited for a forum conversation
as you can easily add screenshots etc, but perhaps that's just me.

I don't know all the tricks of using Lazarus, but I did extend the SQLDB
Tutorial1 on the wiki a bit.
I've been interested in adding some notes to make it more useful for
sqlite; perhaps now is the time to do that based on e.g. your feedback
of what wasn't understandable.

Thanks,
Reinier (aka BigChimp on the wiki/forum)