[Lazarus] httpWebServer does not show images for some users

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Mon Jul 9 08:33:50 CEST 2012

> RegisterFileLocation, AllowDefaultModule and AllowDefaultModule are not
found in the chm help files

I'd be surprised if you can find them in the chm since they're undocumented
ATM, I'm planning on writing the docs for them. Please wait, since they're
part of fcl-web while I'm currently documenting fcl-base.

> googling for them does not find anything useful.

At least AllowDefaultModule has explanation here:
http://wiki.freepascal.org/fcl-web#Using_multiple_modules

RegisterFileLocation is not yet there, AFAIR it's quite new addition to
fcl-web (at least newer than the wiki page).

> Assuming that one module is better than two, I removed the
> RegisterHTTPModule('Main', TMain);  &
> Application.DefaultModuleName:='main';  lines, but that did not help.

It won't. RegisterHTTPModule(x,y) registers y as a searchable module named x
by the web application. This module won't be callable without it.
Application.DefaultModuleName is what the web application will use when the
given module in URI can't be determined (doesn't exist, etc.).