[Lazarus] savedialog is not shown

Andrea Mauri andrea.mauri.75 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 16:22:14 CEST 2012

Il 06/07/2012 13:45, Mattias Gaertner ha scritto:
> If there is an out of memory exception many things can go wrong.
>
> Make sure the out of memory exception only occurs within your function
> and only because you allocated a big chunk of memory.
>
> There must always be enough memory for the error handling.

The out of memory problem was only inside one of my function since I
allocate a lot of memory. Anyway I removed this issue introducing a
limit that stops the function before it raises the out of memory exception.
Also introducing this modification I still have the same problem with
the savedialog.

Usually SaveDialogs and OpenDialogs are shown without any problem,
anyway if I run my GUI application on a particular batch then no dialog
is shown (neither savedialogs nor opendialogs).
It happens only on windows (I tested it on linux on the same batch and
dialogs are shown).

The project is huge, I can't send it, and I can't understand which parts
of the code could be useful.
The dialogs are simply called on a buttonclick and I just call the
execute method.

I don't know which kind of information could be useful in order to
understand the problem..